January 29, 2015

Our Coffee Shop Adventure

Hello, dahlings! Welcome to The Parisian Gals, a blog started by two gals, Arianna + Abbey (who are actually best friends!) We hope you enjoy all future posts, if you so choose to become a follower. 
________________________________________
Okay. So if anybody is a sucker for cute + cozy coffee shops, it's us. So when we heard of a new coffee shop opening in our little town, we just had to explore it! Here are some lovely snaps of our adventure, full of chai lattes, fresh flowers, and books.
~Abbey


Hey everyone! Arianna here. :) so yes. the above is totally true. We are suckers for coffee shops, good books, good (and always ending up a little bit awkward, cuz we always do something when we're together ;) ) adventures with besties. This was seriously the best best best coffee date I've ever been on! (and the first, but I don't think anything could beat it anyway so that's beside the point. ) As you can see from my style, (and will see in future posts) I have a major addiction to anything and everything Paris. I like to think I spread that addiction to Abbey just a little bit ;) Andd she has a major addiction to old fashioned bikes (among many, many other cute things that are just plain Abbey. ) She totally is spreading that to me. ;)
     My dearest gal also gave me some photography lessons while we were there, so everyone. *drum roll please!* some of those pictures are mine. Dude. I'm so excited that I could take those thanks to her!!! She totally rocks my world. (even if I may or may not have gotten a bit carried away and stood on the chairs and such to get all the shots I could think of of our vase of daisies and our books... yes. I did get some strange looks, but we're not thinking about that right now. )
     This coffee shop date was the bomb.com if you ask me, and I couldn't have had my first "coffee shop experience" with a better person. ;)
~ Arianna

xoxo,
Arianna
+
Abbey

8 comments:

  1. This blog is the absolute cutest! So excited to see more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a picturesque little coffee shop! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It really was, and the employee's were the sweetest ladies ever!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks for the positive feedback Iris! ;)

      Delete